Happy Monday everyone and Happy (belated) Valentine’s Day! If you have the day off for President’s Day I hope that you are enjoying the longer weekend. I am back in Vermont (where the temperatures are in the negatives!) and have my first day of my Spring Semester today, so no day off here. But I can't complain after just returning from a wonderful vacation! Before starting off the new week I thought I would check in and share a few articles and web links that have caught my attention in the past few weeks!
- In love with this Le Feu De L´Eau candle in my instagram above.
- I enjoyed seeing a glimpse inside this office space.
- Read this interview with designer Clare Vivier.
- This woven clutch caught my eye.
- Turmeric….do you use it often? I don’t but have been seeing it everywhere lately. It seems that it’s health benefits are pretty impressive.
- Do you all still buy print magazines? I am considering trying out this app instead.
- A cozy sweater with fringe…sounds like my kind of thing! Ordered this sweater after spotting it over on Molly from A Piece of Toast.
- Did you read that Gwyneth Paltrow worked with Juice Beauty on their new cosmetics? I am eyeing this lip color. (GP is also releasing a skincare line coming out on March 1.)
- My friend Natalie is making me think I need a new pair of Warby Parkers.
I hope you have a wonderful start of your week and be sure to check back tomorrow, I am going to share some pictures from my trip to the Bahamas!