I hope that you have all had a wonderful weekend. I have been home in Boston for the weekend, it has been so great to be home, but, uggghh the weather has been horrible! Grey, windy, rainy (and even snow for a little bit!) I hope that some of you had a weekend blessed with nicer weather!
- While I was in Boston I went to some of my favorite spots: a spinning class at Flywheel, smoothie from Jugos, home decor store Hudson and another South End favorite, Sault.
- Have you all headed to J.Crew yet this weekend? They are having 25% off all in store purchases. I grabbed this scarf and this perfectly cozy sweater.
- Don't you love seeing some of your favorite bloggers working together?! So inspired by the autumn outdoor dinner party on Camille Styles by Megan and Mike, from the Fresh Exchange.
- My favorite winter hat from last year is on Tuckernuck again this year. Might have to get it again in another color!
- One of my favorite fellow bloggers, Natalie from Catalina Creative, is in London and I have loved seeing all of her amazing instagrams from her trip. #jealous