Happy Saturday! I hope that you had a wonderful week. My week was all over the place, with school, my internship, blog work and just life! However, the nice thing is that my weekend basically starts on Thursday nights (got to love college and having not having class on Fridays.) When I only really have a four day week, it is no wonder it flies by. And then the week led into an exciting weekend because my mom came up to Vermont to visit for a few days. As she is my number one partner in crime, I love it when we are together! What are you all up to this weekend, any fun plans?
As per usual with my post to wrap up the week, here are a few links from around the web that I am loving.
- And just like that, it is October. Hello Autumn!
- All of J.Crew's emails this week about their many sales...I just couldn't resist. I grabbed this classic quilted vest in cream. Perfect for the fall, right?!
- Loved seeing Mackenzie, from Design Darling, regram my instagram from earlier in the week. My gold and acrylic stapler is one of my favorite pieces on my desk.
- I am trying to be better about catching up on the news each morning...so I have been making sure to at least read my Skimm emails every morning, instead of skipping over them like I sometimes do (shhh..dont tell!)
- One of my favorite home + decor stores, Biscuit, is having a major sale!
- Annie's heartfelt blog post was one of my favorite reads of the whole week.
- This perfect fall jacket is one of my newest additions to my closet. Love the green hue and you can't beat the price - under $50!