7.20.15 - Current Favorites
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I was here in New York City for the weekend because my amazing mom was in town for a quick visit! We had a great weekend that included some delicious meals, a bit of shopping and even a Broadway show..but more on all of that in tomorrow's post. To start off the new week, I just wanted to pop in and share a few of my current favorite items that I am eyeing.
1. Living Pattern Watercolor Monstera Leaf -- I first spotted this beautiful watercolor painting on Instagram and I loved it so much I had to investigate! Jenny creates her beautiful artwork in West Palm Beach, Florida. I am eying this Monstera Leaf painting, I think it could be perfect for my dorm room next year, a way to bring a bit of Florida with me to Vermont.
2. Jennifer Fisher Charm Necklace -- Lately I have been in love with longer necklaces (like this zodiac necklace that I wear constantly.) This layered charm necklace look is my new wish list item. I love how you can grow a bit of a charm collection that you build to year after year. Samantha, from Could I Have That, often rocks one of these charm necklaces.
3. Furbish Studio Embroidered Lumbar Pillow -- While I often post about clothing or accessories here on the blog, I am also a huge fan of interior design. Just as often as I browse online clothing stores or fashion blogs I am doing the same for interior design. One of my recent favorites, this embroidered stripe pillow!
4. K.Jacques Ganges Leather Sandals -- I am in the need of a new pair of everyday sandals and this pair is on the top of my wish list. I love how they are simple and classic! Do you have any K.Jacques sandals? I have heard great reviews.
5. Roberta Roller Rabbit Green Jemina Pouch -- One of my weekly, and often daily, actives in New York is to go to spinning classes at Soul Cycle. I have always loved spinning classes and Soul Cycle is undoubtably one of the best offerings! I am usually running to a class in the early evening, after work and before meeting up with friends for dinner. The facilities at Soul Cycle are great and you can easily take a shower at the studio after class. Therefore I like to keep my skincare and makeup necessities on hand. This weekend I picked up this cosmetic pouch from one of my favorite brands to keep everything organized!
6. Tibi White Pintucked Cotton Dressed -- While my mom was visiting we stopped in the Tibi store in Soho and tried on some great pieces! One of my favorite pieces that I tried was this relaxed embroidered dress, so perfect for the summer. I ended up getting this top instead, because I knew I would probably get more wear out of the top, but this white dress is still on my wish list!