Have you realized that Valentine's Day is only seventeen days away? That is pretty soon, just over two weeks. As I was brainstorming a Valentine's inspired product round up, so many of the products I wanted to share did not fit with the traditional bright red and pink color scheme. Instead, countless items that I am eyeing are black and white. Slowly but surely, more of my day to day wardrobe and accessories are monochromatic...simple and classic is the goal. So here are a few pieces I have and love (such as my favorite Mason Pearson Hair Brush) as well as pieces I am eyeing, from a cute toothbrush set to the ideal Chloe Flats.
- Mason Pearson Boar Hair Brush - so worth the price tag
- Evan Lace-Paneled Dress by Alice + Oliva
- Printed Nubuck Clutch by Clare V - I think I love everything and anything from Clare V.
- Lip Conditioner Calendula Balm by Beauty Counter - new found brand thanks to Brooke, I use this lip balm non stop!
- Lauren Scallop Flats in Black by Chloe
- Toothbrush Set - what a cute gift or item for your guest bathroom
- Baies Scented Candle by Diptyque - my favorite scent in a sleek black glass, change it up from the traditional.
- Black Crochet-Trimmed Silk Top by The Great
- Chloe: Attitudes book - talk about the perfect mix of black, white & blush colors.