It is now officially spring, finally! Let's hope that the weather starts to feel like spring...maybe one day soon! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend was very low key as I spent most of my weekend in the library working on Mid-Term papers and take home exams, it is that time of year in the college semester. But in just a few days I will be done with Mid-Terms and will escape on vacation for a week. Just need to make it to Wednesday! Until then, here are some links from around the web that have been helpful in distracting me from my homework.
Reading & Loving
- the new episode of the Man Repeller Chatroom with Whitney Cummings
- are you using your oil face cleanser correctly? I learned some tricks on how to use this cleanser from Tata Harper.
- next time I am in Florida I need to go to the new Ladurée in the Miami Design District. I love the courtyard at Chrome Hearts, the greenery is amazing.
- love the soft grey hues in this bedroom redesign by Caitlin Flemming.
- Does anyone have an Amazon Echo? I am intrigued after reading this article.
Buying & Eyeing
- Finally hopped on that Adidas band wagon and bought these sneakers.
- This tunic - blue + white + embroidery, what is not to love?
- Eyeing this May Lindstrom product for my next skincare purchase.
- My favorite candle company, Cire Trudon, now has a location in NYC!
- Striped T-Shirt Dress = yes please!
- I scooped up some new makeup products from Glossier
In Case You Missed It - This Week on Simply Elegant
- Wise Words #5 : "Sometimes you just need to breath, trust, let go and see what happens..."
- Mi Golondrina Embroidered Dress -- the perfect piece for a beach vacation
- Internet Browsing - a round up of all the websites I load each morning
Happy Monday everyone! I hope that you have a great day and start to the new week! xo Nan