And I am back from France! What a fun trip. I have shared a few images of Paris and St. Tropez in recent posts, but check back tomorrow for a more detailed post on my trip to Paris. For now, I thought I would share some links from around the web from this past week.
Health & Wellness
- With combination skin, I am always on the hunt for the best masks and exfoliating products. So I turned to my go-to natural beauty store, Follain, to see if they had any suggestions. Sarah suggested I try Problem Solver from May Lindstrom. It sounds like a great product...I will report back after I have used it for a few weeks!
- I enjoyed watching this video featuring wellness leader, Amanda Bacon -- aka the founder of the cult favorite, Moon Juice.
- Fresh and locally made Almond Milk is my newest obsession. I love everything from Tom Girl Juice in Burlington, but their Almond Milk is my ultimate favorite.
- Is your Gut healthy? If you try to stay up to date on the wellness world, the topic of 'Gut Health' is most likely familiar to you. However, gut health can also be very confusing. My friends and I are all talking about this Well & Good article on Gut Health. Be sure to click through and take the accompanying quiz to find out our own gut type, my results were spot on and really helpful!
Style & Design
- Queen B + workout clothing = I am intrigued. Did you hear about Beyonce's upcoming workout line, Ivy Park?
- My friend Natalie is celebrating her three year blog anniversary and giving away some beautiful products from Appointed (a favorite company of mine!) Natalie has amazing taste; her blog is one of my daily reads and full of inspiration.
- We know I love almost all things Loeffler Randal and that includes their latest spring arrivals. I am eyeing these fun sandals!
- It is that time of year - Shopbop's Friends and Family Sale. I am thinking of scooping up this basic t-shirt from The Great and a soft tank top from Wilt. This would be a great time to scoop up a pair of Karen Walker sunglasses or any other accessories that have caught your eye!