It is Friday!! Yay! I hope you all had a wonderful week and an even better weekend.
I had a great week at home in Maine. I tried acupuncture for the first time twice this week. Have any of you ever tried acupuncture? Has it worked? My natural doctor suggested it to me for my anxiety and sleep issues. I have not noticed much after the first two trips but people say it takes about four to six trips. I will keep you all posted; I am intrigued to see if it helps. Otherwise the week was pretty low key, with pink peonies and my go to summer uniform. The next few days will be a busy weekend in Maine as it is my cousin Libby's wedding! I am so excited for her and Brandon and I can't wait for all the festivities this weekend! The weather should be beautiful. I am sure I will post lots of snaps so be sure to follow along at @nan.philip.
Before we head off into the weekend, here are some links from around the web:
- Taking notes for my first apartment on "Small Spaces with Big Style." - One Kings Lane
- "I am not bossy, I am the boss." A new nameplate for your desk. - Waiting on Martha
- Where to order flowers for delivery nationally online. - NYTimes Style Magazine
Culture + Wellness
- Hot to stay healthy + drink alcohol...a win, win! - Nutrition Stripped
- Makeup setting spray and sunscreen in one. - Coola
- Frosé = Frozen Rosé. Count me in! - Bon Appétit
- Make your straw beach bag a bit more personal, add a monogram. - Lindroth Design
- A beautiful white blouse for the summer on Ashley. - Turquoise and Teal
- a one-piece with some extra "FLOUNCE" - Lisa Marie Fernandez
- #outfitgoals inspired by Katherine Power of Who What Where - Jennie Kayne
- A perfect gingham top for summer. - J.Crew Factory