It was cooler in New York this week, just for a few days, a little cold front. The warm summer heat is back today. But those few cooler days and the start of August have me thinking about Autumn that is right around the corner. A reminder to enjoy the final weekends of summer and inspiration to start browsing clothing for the new season.
But before we get ahead of ourselves, I hope you all enjoy another wonderful summer weekend! Here are some links from around the web to help you through your Friday morning.
- meet the team behind my new favorite shoe company - Margaux
- these images have me dreaming for a trip to Nantucket, a perfect summer escape - A Dash of Details
- Alfred, a start-up that will eliminate your long to-do list - Business Insider
- using this new moisturizer from my favorite natural skincare company - Tata Harper
- watching Camille Rowe's new YouTube series titled, 'What on Earth is Wellness' - Vogue
- in search of the perfect patterned pillows for my sofa in my apartment - Pop O' Color
- taking notes on these paint tips from Alexa Hampton - Architectural Digest
- eyeing this white embroidered skirt all spring and just ordered it now that it is on SALE! - Tory Burch
- thinking of fall and adding these boots to my wish list - Isabel Marant
- black and camel hues - bookmarking this image as fashion inspiration - Pinterest
- a classic and sophisticated watch that caught my eye - Larsson & Jennings