The other day my friend Abby and I were talking about decorating her bedroom. We were chatting about everything from fabric, to headboards and what sheets to buy. I sent a text to Abby with all of my bedding suggestions and realized those suggestions could be a perfect blog post for Simply Elegant.
I think that people often tend to chose simple white bedding, which I understand; but I always think plain white is a bit of a missed opportunity. There are so many beautiful patterned sheets out there that can elevate your bedroom design. Or if you prefer white, maybe you could go for a colored trim or monogramed pillows. There is nothing I love more than a good monogram…because well, it must be my waspy roots. So from budget friendly options to chic monograms, these are my six favorite resources of where to buy bedding.
- Serena & Lily - graphic patterns and simple details.
- Biscuit Home - fun and unique prints from Texas.
- Annie Selke’s Pine Cone Hill - colorful options for a great price.
- Charmajesty - sweet personalized details.
- Matouk - my family’s go to, our favorite.
- D.Porthault - classic patterns from hearts to clovers.
- Leontine Linens - known for their personalized monogram designs.