Happy Weekend! On this rainy Saturday morning - here are some of my favorite reads from around the web this week from interior design to beauty.
- The June issue of Architectural Digest hit newsstands this week. It was such a wonderful issue with Goop's office tour and India Hicks' home in the English countryside. However, my favorite story of all was Bunny Williams and John Rosselli's home in Punta Cana. Perfection to say the least. - Architectural Digest
- I had a bit of a pinch me moment when a my favorite fabric company, Schumacher, shared one of my instagrams on their page this week! - @schumacher1889
- I have a feeling that wrap skirts are going to be everywhere this spring - they are already hugely popular on Instagram it seems. I ordered this blue number recently. - J.Crew
- I always love a statement earring but now I am thinking about statement heels! One of my close friends is in love with these bright pink heels and now I am equally convinced that I need a bright and fun heel for summer! - Loeffler Randall
- I have been on the hunt for a simple everyday tan trench coat since I moved to New York last year. Now that the warmer weather has finally returned I picked up this trench that happened to be on sale. I have been wearing it non stop as of late! - Madewell
- Almost daily I check in at my favorite beauty site - Into The Gloss. So I was excited to see this week that they have created and are launching their first ever sun screen. I have recently become overly conscious about the need to use sunscreen daily, so you can be sure that I have ordered this new product! - Glossier
- Have you read Goop's Clean Beauty? It is a health and wellness book written by the editors of Goop - my mom gifted the book to me last month and I loved it so much that I recently ordered a copy for a friend. - Goop