02. 06. 16
Happy weekend! I have had such a great week at home in Florida, a wonderful change from the winter weather in Vermont. After a busy weekend in Dallas it was great to have a simple week at home. I shared a glimpse into our home over on instagram. If you read Simply Elegant often, than you know that blue and white is my favorite color combination. My mom clearly shares this same love for blue and white, like mother, like daughter! Wishing you a wonderful weekend, here a few links from around the web below.
- Is it spring yet? One of my favorite flowers for the spring are ranunculus. How pretty are the pale pink blooms in the image above?
- I am happy to be home for the week in Florida. Shared a little sneak of our house on instagram. You could say my mom shares my love for blue and white.
- Have you all tried any Korean Beauty Products? I have been reading about them non-stop and decided it was finally time to make some purchases. My friend Jimin uses a sheet mask from Cremorlab every week and says she loves it. So I headed over to Peach & Lily (a well curated site of Korean Beauty Products) and ordered the Herb Tea Blemish Calming Mask and the well reviewed Caoloin Pore Original Mask. We will see what I think of the products and I will report back! Use this code to order and you will get $10 off!
- Forever adding pins to my dream home inspiration board. This living room: simply elegant perfection.
- If you have been checking snapchat stories are have been on instagram at all this week then I am sure you have spotted Ouai Haircare. So I am curious, any thoughts?! Of course I love the minimal branding and packaging but I am unsure how great the product is as good as it seems to be.
- So fun to see the home of the popular blogger Damsel in Dior/Jacey Duprie's Los Angeles home over on MyDomaine. I love the simplicity of her bathroom and then her closet...amazing.
- There is an amazing giveaway over on the Tata Harper Skincare blog, Angel Road. So many perfect gifts for Valentine's day!
Happy Saturday! xo